Friday, January 23, 2009

Valentine Frenzy!

Have I got the Valentine bug! I have been making lots of Valentine cards for my Etsy.com page. I don't mind if they don't sell because I'm going to share them with friends & loved ones! It's just so exciting to have the creativity flowing.

Yesterday I joined a friend for an afternoon of scrapbooking at a local scrapbook store, The Scrapbook Hideaway (love it!). We had talked about scrapping there for ages and finally did it! What a great afternoon! We bought a few supplies, made a few pages, and learned how to use a Cricut. I'm addicted to the Cricut and so is my friend! We want to buy one for ourselves! Since I'm working part-time, I think I'll just use the one at the store AT NO CHARGE (can you believe it!?). If you're creative and want to try something new, I strongly recommend trying the Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment