Monday, May 25, 2009

Etsy 10-Cards-In-10-Days Challenge

Starting today, May 25th, I'm part of a challenge to post 1 new card per day for 10 days in my Etsy shop. I need the motivation! Believe it or not, the stress of having to produce 1 card per day increases my level of creativity! Love that!

I'm participating in this challenge with the following shops, please visit them and pick out a card:

isabellaflora.etsy.com
pinkycreations.etsy.com
terrbear37.etsy.com
jemily.etsy.com
littlebbunny.etsy.com
carasscrapnstampart.etsy.com
thepaperflowershop.etsy.com
lwhelan.etsy.com
percivalroad.etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. awesome idea! Best of luck with that....I'll be coming back to check what you've come up with!

    www.thelemondroptree.blogspot.com
    www.thelemondroptree.etsy.com (papercraft embellishments in my store)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea - I love your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. I love a challenge.

    thepaperista.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the motivation. I opened my shop this week and need a challenge. I'll post the first 3 new cards tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete