Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Cards!

Okay, so I haven't been tending to my Etsy shop AND it shows! I recently added these floral cards as a kick start. The floral image is hand-drawn then watercolored and I've used it on many cards because it brings me pleasure. Each card has a 3-D element to it to bring up the oomph factor. Check out my shop sometime and pick out your favorites!




I also posted some "destash" bridal items. I thought I was done with that area of inventory and then my parents call. "We're bringing over some of your things." Okay. I listed some bolts of bridal veiling and sold them immediately -- THANKS CHARLOTTE! I also listed a beautiful bouquet that I used for my bridal displays years ago. It still looks as beautiful today as it did back then!

No comments:

Post a Comment