Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finished My Etsy Christmas Albums!


cow, cat & goat


birds










more farm animals









The finished album!




At the end of October I posted a sneak peak of my "repurposed" Christmas tag album. Well... drum roll... I finished it! Yea! It's a terrific reflection of the tradition of Christmas with its rich colors and images. I bound it with a fun, silver, twisty wire -- make it any shape you like! I aged the tags with a little bit of watercolor spotting and it really brought the whole thing together.


This is a 4-fold Christmas album from my past. I used to love to make these and then I stopped for one reason or another. I had never completed this one so I decided to make it happen! I added ribbons, a buckle, the letter "C" and presto... Scrapbook Completed!!! Makes a great gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment