Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fun with new stamps - Birthday Card!

Okay, so if you saw my last post you know my sister's birthday is coming up soon.  So, I had to make a card!  It started with a collection of stamps that I bought from "Stamps of Life" (THANKS Stephanie!).  They are so much fun!!!  So the card started with this photo of horse tack (my sis loves "country" anything):
Thanks for taking this photo Teresa!

I used PINK woodgrain paper on the inside and stamped a "Stamps of Life" calendar to decorate the inside (along with some other fun items!):
I even added a fun quote from The Beatles (Dang, I spelled it wrong!  Too late now!)











And I had to decorate the envelope (one of my faves!)! I used a "Stamps of Life" birthday circle stamp and added some bling and adhesive ribbon!  Yippy!  Time to deliver it!

No comments:

Post a Comment