Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Cards, First Batch!




I was inspired by some Washi tape and decided to started making Christmas cards today.  It's amazing how one element can get the creative juices flowing.  The reindeer tape at the bottom and the colorful tape at the top are part of K & Company's Christmas line.  LOVE them!  I had a scrap of decorative cardstock that looked like a flag and I decide to run with it.  That scrap inspired the main focal point on these cards!  Love the bling and candycane twine too!  Ok... I'm finally getting into the Christmas-craft spirit!
 
A version of the small, vertical card is available in my Etsy store in a 12-pack (perfect to add to a package or plate of goodies!).  Also... I will be including samples of  my cards with each purchase until I run out!  Start shoppin' and it's yours!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment