Saturday, November 3, 2012

Snowflake Garland, Baby Blue


 
 
It's time for snow to fly in my neck of the woods so I thought it was time to create something to represent the season!  Here it is!  This snowflake garland was fun to make and I especially love the tassels on each end!  Each snowflake is double-sided so it can hang in a window and look great from either side.  Each snowflake is blue or a patterned blue paper embellished with Crystal Glass, glitter, and bling.  The tassels are adorned with silver sequins (wish I had a good picture of them, darn it!), and I was thrilled to see how it made them glimmer and pop!  For sale in my Etsy store if you're interested - I'll include a gift card too (part of my fun Christmas card collection!  Hope you'll check it out in my store.)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Hope for purchasing this garland! I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete