Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Garland!



I love the look of these "prize winning" medallions!  Looks like something you would win for a Fair entry!  I was inspired by my Stamps of Life round stamps and some new ink pads I ordered from the same company (birthday gift to myself!).

I stamped the image, cut a background circle in a larger size, inked the edges and presto... great start to a garland!  I added paper, cut to look like ribbon, and a few green rhinestones too.  Finally I made 2 tassels (w/ bling!) and strung everything on yellow/white bakers twine.  I so love this!

I think it would be fun to put on a co-workers office door or the front of their desk!  Even strung across a cubicle!  I'm going to make one for a friend of mine (who has everything)!  

Check it out in my Etsy store if you'd like to!



No comments:

Post a Comment