Thursday, February 26, 2009

DIY in Progress




I have been working on my DIY project! Dave helped me cut the legs down so that it's bench height. It's hard to see in the photo, but the paint is kind of a seafoam green. I've got one more layer to paint and then I may distress it a bit. You can see my fabric selection too. Everything's cut out and the foam has been cut to size too. I started sewing and then got frustrated so I'll have to take it slowly. Hope to finish sometime next week!



I'm heading back home tomorrow to attend my cousin's funeral. She was like a sister to my mom and an amazing human being. I hadn't spend much time around her since I was a teenager but I thought of her often and loved her. The last time I can remember seeing her was at a craft fair my mom was participating in. I'll have to find the picture I took of them together and frame it for my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment