Wednesday, June 3, 2009

10-Cards-In-10-Days Challenge: New card!




This is the final day of the 10-Card Challenge! Yeah! I've enjoyed it and look forward to doing it again. This is the most motivated I've been in a long time! I really enjoyed the comradery amongst the participants and will miss all of the e-mails sharing posts and such. It's great having so much in common with the other artists and getting a glimpse into their world. I loved featuring artists and being featured on other blogs. I think I will continue to feature random artists even if I'm not doing the challenge.

One of the BEST things that came out of the challenge was being featured in the Etsy newsletter!!! Good job ladies! I was fortunate enough to have the newsletter linked directly to my blog! Wowee! I feel so fortunate! When I figure out how to post the article to my blog, you'll get a chance to check it out for yourself. Thanks again to everyone that contributed!


No comments:

Post a Comment