Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Craft Room Makeover

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with these boards but I'm going to figure something out! I inherited them when I moved into our current house. They were too nice to throw away and I thought I might use them "someday". I considered using them to hang glass jars. What do you think? I was going to wrap wire around the neck of the jar, put ribbon and such in the jars, and hang them from the hooks near my scrapbook desk. I bought wire from our local hardware store but when I got it home I realized it had a cancer warning on it. I'm a freak about that kind of warning so I put it in a plastic bag and my husband returned it. I'm going to look for another type of wire and go from there.



1 comment:

  1. I had seen these plastic baskets that hang off of hooks at Ikea, but I can't find them on the site now.... it seems like you should be able to find some things that you can hang off of these -- they would look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete