Thursday, June 11, 2009

Craft Room Makeover Aid





No, I'm not raising money for the "Craft Room Makeover Aid" foundation but I have a little something to help me get organized. Have you seen this book before? If not, it's a good investment.

I bought it with the intension of APPLYING it to my makeover (that should have happened long before now!). Each chapter gave me something to think about and apply to my space.

This chapter on "organization" is the basis of creating a room that will work with my needs and personality. Needless to say, I learned a lot as I went through the book -NOW is the time to apply it.
As I go through this makeover for the next 3 weeks, I will let you in on my entries and notes so you can get a glimpse of my goal.
I sure hope I can get this done in 3 more weeks! It will feel SO GOOD to get this room in order!





No comments:

Post a Comment