Sunday, June 21, 2009

Craft Room Makeover



I'm back! Per usual, I know it has been awhile since I've reported on the progress of my craftroom makeover. Well, here's what I've been working on. I primed and painted(1st coat) the door/desk and I painted the 1st coat on the bookshelves. This is a big deal for me to have gotten this far! I'm thrilled! Without this challenge, the door and shelves would still be gathering dust!
Oh and I spray painted my pink magazine rack! You might remember this from an earlier post. I got a steal of a deal on it at Joann's Fabric: $34.99 reduced to $9!!! One can of spray paint and I've got a great magazine organizer! I've got a few runs in the paint but I'm going to try to avoid going into panic mode. My goal is to organize the room NOT make it perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Omigod! This looks wonderful! I can't wait to see everything put together -- the white paint really makes it all tie together so nicely!

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the painting you've done and agree with Molly...really will bring everything together. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete